Los Angeles Web Design
Los Angeles Web Design
Before we get into the whole web design process, we have launched a whole new website strictly towards LA web design services. We are an award winning web design firm with 25 + years of experience. Led by head designer Greg Barnett our team has built 100’s of websites for all every industry imaginable. We have grown so much with our services that we have taken the liberty and created Noxster Web Design site for our team and portfolio.
LA Web Development Company
LA Web development is critical part of marketing your website online.This part of the company has really taken off. Noxster has built and optimized web sites for companies of all sizes within the Los Angeles area. We have worked with a ton of companies in Los Angeles building their website from start to finish. We built cutomized unique websites for all types of service providers. Responsive web design is also something we are very comfortable with. No matter if our LA Web Design project is geared for a tablet, phone, or monitor, our design will transform to fit appropriately. We have rebranded, redesigned, recreated, and customized websites with the talents of our in house staff. We don’t have one market that we have a “niche” in however we have built 100′s of websites on wordpress, magento, drupal, and html.
Our LA Web Design Process
Every company has a different approach when building a website. At Noxster we have a team of knowledgeable and highly talented staff that will create a customized game plan before we get started. Our web design services include some unique features that other companies or individuals fail to offer. Those unique web design services could include a: Graphic Designer, Logo Designer, Video Crew and Optimization Team, Copy Writing, and a team of copywriters to provide you with unique content. Here is an outline with our Web Design Process:
Why you should invest in a Website?
You will be shocked how many businesses still don’t have a website. Business owners are going by the common motto, “If it isn’t broken, why fix it?” If business is going good- why waste the money to pay some to build a website.
Here are some reasons why it’s time to fix your website, even if it isn’t broken:
- Your website is a live brochure- If you use your website properly; it can be used as a brochure or marketing format. Websites are like a live brochure that is available to anyone to see anywhere in the world at any time of the day. It is equivalent of having an inexpensive salesman 24 hours a day. Not to mention the amount of information you provide is limitless.
- Business Development- A website allows you to reach over 30% of your target market that is unreachable through any form of advertising, because the consumers have migrated online. A company with a website that is up to date has a better opportunity to gain the searchers business.
- Web 2.0 Site is Expected- These days, having a website is not enough, it is like having a type writer to create all of your business documents. It is expected for you to grow and progress over time, and if you don’t keep up, you are behind.
- Cheaper Expenses- A website has the potential to be a client portal, a vendor management tool, and way for people to find out new information immediately. This allows you to cut your customer support costs and improve your productivity through the use of online forms, newsletters, social media outlets, databases, calendars, and more.
Basic Principles of Building a Website
Each Web design Company before taking on any project should outline the steps they are going to t ake for your website to be successful. Every design architecture and sentence that goes into your website should have a reason for being there. Each website when designed should go through certain steps.
Those steps include:
- Intro- The opening wins the visitors attention and prompts them to dive deeper into a website.
- Proper Descriptions: Gains the users interest by picturing the proposition in his mind.
- Proof: Creates a desire for your product/ service, showing the value and advantages.
- Persuasion: Draws the visitor to your way of thinking by showing the adaption of your service to his needs and needing it now.
- Benefit: Gives the user a particular or reason for acting.
- Call to Action: Make it easy for the visitor to act and prompts him to act at once.
Noxster is a Los Angeles webdesign company who has years of experience creating innovated websites. We are not just an ordinary web design company either. We offer video integration, social media plugins, customized graphic design solutions, and a full customized CRM into your website. As the internet evolves you will need to choose a company that has adapted new web design strategies to give your company the competitive advantage to stay ahead of the times.
The Internet has forever changed the sales, marketing, customer service, procurement and landscape of all businesses. Embracing and working with a Web Design Company will allow you to transition your company online easier and provide you with the most cost effective solution.
LA Web Design Company
While we service clients internationally, we have built up our reputations within the backyard of LA. We make sure that all of our web design a campaign not only become esthetically pleasing, but enables your website to be 100% ready to be optimized in the eyes of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Unique Web Design Services:
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Video Creation and integration
- Custom Copy Writing
- Social Media Plugins
Noxster Web Development Services
At Noxster SEO Company we take pride in our web development team. No project is to big nor too small for us to handle. If you are looking for a simple face lift, or a complete redesign Noxster SEO Company is here to satisfy your needs. Many sites today are either outdated, or simply not web 2.0, with our professional web development advisers we are able to strategically create a website that best suits your business image. We have yet to run onto a problem that we have not been able to address. We take pride on sticking to timelines and producing quality websites.
Noxster SEO’s web development team can provide you with design, customized content management systems, standard programming, and most importantly a well-functioning website.
For example Web Designs call us toll free today at 888-507-4944.
Popular Requested Services Include:
- General Functionality
- CMS Integration
- E-commerce Integration
- Blog Creation
- Design / Layout Changes
- Template Structures
- Dynamic Images
- Administration Functionality
- Statistics Tracking
- Multilingual Support
- Multi currency Support
- Static and Dynamic Banners
- HTML Changes
- Shopping Carts
- Search Features
- Webmaster Tools
- Site Navigation
- Payment Processing
- Google Merchant Center Integration